Friday 20 November 2015

Priceline 40% off mini haul | what did I get?

Hello lovelies!

I couldn't resist popping into Priceline and grabbing some bargains from their 40% off sale. I intended on getting a new foundation and concealer, and as usual I walked away with a lot more than that!

I didn't go overboard, but I definitely went over my poor uni student budget.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - waterproof 
I absolutely love this mascara so I decided to grab the waterproof version. Now that its starting to warm up (currently going to be 40 degrees today!) its a good idea to have a waterproof mascara for all of the beach days ahead!

Maybelline Colour Drama intense velvet lip pencil - Minimalist
I have two of lip pencils already and I absolutely love them! Im slightly regretting not just getting them all, but I don't think my bank account would have been very happy. 
These apply really nicely, they are super smooth, nourishing and highly pigmented. 


Its a gorgeous nude pink with a hint of shimmer

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation
Im always on the hunt for new foundation to try, and the Maybelline fit me foundation was all sold out so I decided to give this one a try!
It was so hard to colour match in the store but I think I did pretty well. Could have gone a shade darker for when I tan but this matches my natural colour nicely.
It states it has lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer and blendability of a foundation. It does give good medium/full coverage, and is build able. It blends out nicely too. I haven't worn it out all day to test the lasting power so I will do a separate blog post all about it :) but so far, I'm liking it!

Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream - SHANG-HI
Let me just say, that when I walked up to the Australis section I couldn't grab this quicker! I have been wanting this colour for such a long time and its finally mine!


Its such a beautiful rich berry colour. I love the lasting power of velourlips. I will be wearing this colour A LOT!

SAVVY by DB Ultra Matte Lip Colour - Icon
This is a gorgeous bright fuchsia, perfect for warm spring days

I've never owned any savvy products but I'm impressed by this lipgloss so far. It has great lasting power and doesn't feel overly drying on the lips

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous concealer
I have never found a concealer that I absolutely love, there is always something about it that is a let down. I used the Maybelline fit me concealer and I did really like it, however It is always out of stock! While I was looking at covergirl foundations I noticed this concealer and it looked like it would be great to brighten underneath my eyes!
I have used it a few times. It applies nicely however it doesn't conceal dark circles well. I do have a salmon concealer that neutralises dark circles so I can use that underneath. Its so hard to find a good concealer. If you have an all time favourite, let me know!

SAVVY by DB nourishing lip liner - Natural
Im always in need of a nude lipliner, and these babies were originally around $6 so with 40% off thats a win! It feels really soft when you apply it but it still has good pigmentation. Some nourishing lipliners can be too soft and therefore they don't have as much pigmentation. Im hoping this goes nicely with Mac Velvet Teddy <3

SAVVY by DB Lipstick Kit
I saw this cute little kit of 10 mini lipsticks for only $6 and I couldn't resist!



It has a great colour range and the lipsticks are really pigmented!
Im doing a separate blog post which will be up next week with swatches and a review of what I think.


Im sure people did much more damage than me, But considering I have a pretty tight budget at the moment this was a bit of a splurge. Im really excited to experiment with all of my new lip colours! 

What did you get at the 40% off sale?
link me to your hauls below!

xx Lucy










1 comment:

  1. Nice little haul! I uploaded mine yesterday, I was fairly restrained as well hehe :) I've been meaning to try the CG foundation for ages, I've heard so many raves about it! I spotted the Savvy lipstick kit too and it's such a steal! I have way too many lipsticks though so I gave it a miss heh :P

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete