Monday 7 September 2015

Real Techniques sculpting set | Review

Hello Lovelies!

About a while ago I wont a competition run by makeupwithjenny on Instagram and received the Real Techniques sculpting set! 

I have wanted to try this brand for a long time so I was really excited when I won!

I have been absolutely loving them! I must say that I don't use the fan brush all that much, but the sculpting brush and setting brush have been getting some serious love. 

The sculpting brush is amazing for contouring, it blends product really well. 
Its quiet dense but still soft so it doesn't leave harsh lines :)

I use the setting brush as a highlight brush and it applies the product beautifully.
Its tapered at the tip so it can be used to add highlight product under the brows, or on larger areas around the eyes or forehead.

I sometimes use the fan brush to set under my eyes, but not very often.

The quality of the brushes is excellent, so for $27.44 iherb It is definitely worth it!

What are your favourite brushes?
Comment down below!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! check out my Instagram _thebeautyscoop for daily posts

xx Lucy





5 comments:

  1. The fan brush is perfect to highlight with! Lovely brushes x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the setting brush! I hear so many good things about it and it seems like a great multi-tasker.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The setting brush is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the giveaway! I just bought real techniques this summer and their buffing brush is one of my favorites! The sculpting brush is really good for contouring but I have to be careful to use a light hand.

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete