Sunday 23 August 2015

LA Girl cosmetics Glazed lip paint | swathes and review



Recently (before my spending ban) I purchased three of the LA Girl cosmetics glazed lip paints from Crush Cosmetics

I had seen them floating around social media for a while now and I really wanted to give them a try!

I usually go for nudes/reds so I decided to mix it up!

(purchased from Crush Cosmetics)
I got the colours (from left to right) Babydoll, Flirt and Whimsical 


(swatches top to bottom Whimsical, Peony and Babydoll)


(Whimsical) 
Whimsical is a gorgeous purple toned pink 
This is probably my favourite of them all


(Peony)
Peony is a beautiful salmon/pink
It doesn't give full coverage but most probably because it is a lighter colour
It did show up the dryness of my lips but thats easily fixed with some calmed applied before 


(Babydoll)
Babydoll isn't a colour I usually reach for but I wanted to add some different colours to my collection
This is your classic "barbie" pink

With all of them I find that applying them to the inner or middle part of your lips first and then using a fine brush to line your lips works best for me so I can get a clean finish

If you have anything similar to these, or any different colours comment below!
Id love to add to my collection (once my spending ban is over)

xx Lucy








No comments:

Post a Comment