Monday 7 December 2015

Leaked nudes | my nude lipstick collection

Hello lovelies!

Lately I have been loving wearing a nude lip, and I realised I have a little bit of a collection now so I thought it would share it with you all!

Every nude is different, some are really brown based and others have a hint of pink to them. No matter the shade, I will always try and pull them off. Some work better than others, but thats the fun of make up!



I have out together swatches of what they look like on, so lets get into it!
Please don't mind my dry lips, I was so motivated to do this I just had to go with it.

Australis velour lips matte lip cream - PA-REE


 I really love this colour I think its a very classic nude lipstick colour. They can be drying on the lips, but it's nothing a bit of lip balm can't fix!

Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Colour - Bare It All


This is a warmer toned nude, and one that I reach for a lot. You can pick this up from Crush Cosmetics  for around $5-$6, and they are amazing quality!

Chi Chi Viva La Diva - O.M.Nude!!


This was one of my first lipsticks to own, and its one of my favourites. They are super nourishing and really pigmented! amazing quality for 'drugstore' lipstick. I would consider this to be a dupe for Mac Velvet Teddy! 


look at the similarities! And for a fraction of the price, its definitely worth picking up!

Mac - Velvet Teddy


The ever so talked about, Velvet Teddy! Even though there are others out there that are extremely similar, there's nothing like owning the real thing. I jumped on this band wagon the second I heard people raving about it. Plus, Im a sucker for Mac lipsticks. 
It is one of the deeper nudes I own, it goes perfectly with a bold eye. 

Shanghai Suzy - Miss Leah Baby Cocoa


This is a really unique nude, I find it almost have a mauve undertone. This particular formula is super nourishing! I got this from the Shanghai Suzy website but they don't seem to stock it anymore!

NYX soft matte lip cream - Zurich


A beautiful warm toned nude. These lip creams are really soft on the lips, and super pigmented! This was the first one I got and at first I didn't really like it and now I'm obsessed! I sometimes layer it with the Australis velour lips and they go really nicely together.

SAVVY by DB - Iris


Similar to a few other colours in my little collection, but it came with a lipstick kit I picked up from Priceline a few weeks ago. You can find all the swatches of the kit here!

SAVVY by DB - Lily


I really love these super light nude colours, Im not sure if I can really pull them off but I give it a go anyway! I usually pair them with a simple eye look 

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate - 38


My mum actually bought this for herself but didn't like they way it looked on her so she gave it to me! Its a really pretty pink toned nude. I don't reach for it a lot but its still a nice colour

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Notting Hill Nude


Some people say this is also a dupe for Velvet Teddy, however it is a bit lighter and the formula is super nourishing! Its one of the creamiest lipsticks I own! 


So there it is, a whole lot of nude. I feel like I should stop now and start reaching for different colours but I just can't help myself. 

Have you found any amazing nudes you think I should add to my collection?
Comment down below!

xx Lucy
























2 comments:

  1. GREAT nudes! I have a few of them myself. Love a good nude! <3

    Tahana
    http://tahanalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great colours :) the chi chi one is amongst my faves

    ReplyDelete