Thursday 4 June 2015

Morphe brushes individual eyeshadows | swatches

Hello lovelies!

Today Im going to be showing you some Morphe brushes individual eyeshadows that I got a little while back

I also got a Z Palette to store them in :)


Ok lets get straight into it!

no. 47 Dazzling

no. 69 Starlight

no. 33 Wink for pink

no. 60 Birthday suit

 
 no. 40 Porcelain 

no. 13 Deep skin

no. 12 Lilac

no. 16 Bridesmaid

no. 30 Flame

no. 79 Gun powder

no. 11 Mysterious 

no. 71 Secretive

no. 24 Deep cocoa

no. 28 Coal

I have used all of these colours, some more than others, but they are all highly pigmented! 
and VERY affordable at just $2.29! They are USA based so there is shipping costs but I'm happy to pay that for the quality lot the products!

Do you have any Morphe shadows? comment below your favs!

xx Lucy














4 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about their palettes, but the individuals look lovely too! So affordable as well :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A palette is next on my list :) but I think the individual eyeshadows are great because you get a customer mad palette!

      Delete
  2. i've heard good things about these! the lilac one looks especially pretty :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete