Wednesday 27 May 2015

IM BACK | been gone for too long

Hello lovelies!

I wanted to apologise for being away for so long, but I'm very happy to say that I'm back! And better than ever :)

A lot of things have changed since I stopped blogging, so let me fill you in!

First of all, I enrolled into University! Im doing a course called Open Foundation for 6 months and then hope to apply for NURSING! Its a huge change to what I was doing, but I am very excited!

I have also left my job as a full time Beauty Therapist. Its not that I don't love doing it, but it can be a very demanding job, its busy and I was on my feet all day! With my new study commitments I knew that it wouldn't work so I have found myself a new job that starts in a little while that will give me a chance to focus 100% on study! (I will still be blogging, don't worry)

And last but not least, I have moved back home. I never officially moved out but basically was living with my partner for at least a year. Long story short, he now has an apartment he rents with friends and I'm back home with my mum and brother which will make studying a whole lot easier! And will make the stress of money issues as I don't have to rent!

So lots has changed, but not my love and passion for beauty, which is why I'm so happy to be back!

Thats it for today! feel free to leave some love below :)

xx Lucy


1 comment:

  1. Hey !! If you loking for a Good Company Argan Oil , You can sheck the link and Choose Your Oil Traitement

    ReplyDelete